expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 2 September 2016

TOP 5 DELICIOUS FOOD

Good evening all you foodies out there :)

As most of you would know, I have been travelling a lot lately which can only mean ONE obvious thing - FOOOOOOOD.

I was inspired to write this post when I was looking through my whole travel photo album earlier today. As I've mentioned in my previous post, I have been to loads of different restaurants in the past couple of weeks and my "restaurant of the month" post was almost impossible for me to write. So, I decided to write another post on all the amazing food I've tried so far. I feel like I really need to do these dishes justice by writing about them. Haha!




Like all good things - GOOD FOOD need to be shared!



AMPERSAND by CULINARY REBELS 

MY PERSONAL OPINION: BEST MEAT COMBO


I came here back in July with my brother and a few of his mates. Honestly, the effort they put in your food can definitely be seen on your plate. The menu is obviously all about the meat. I can't remember all the names of the dishes but I remember all of us ordering all the specials which include pork, beef, chicken and lamb. The ambiance of the restaurant suits the food that they serve perfectly. The setting and decor are very modernized. And here's a little fun fact (well, for me, at least) : Ampersand means the logo "&".



KGB

MY PERSONAL OPINION: BEST BURGER AND FRIES


I came here recently with my brother. Basically, the restaurant's motto is "Because Life is too Short for a Bad Burger". And hell to the yes, I completely agree with that. The fries that they serve though, was the highlight for me, to be completely honest with you. I have never forced myself to ever finish a portion of fries that I could not finish. With these fries though, even though I knew I was full, I just wanted more! Yes, it is THAT good.


NAJ & BELLE 

MY PERSONAL OPINION: BEST DESSERTS


I think all of you would know by now that desserts are my absolute fave! I mean, in a 3-course-meal, I would rather give up the mains and go for the desserts instead. And I have my desserts before and after my meal. Yes, that is how much I love 'em. And for me to name this place the best place for desserts IS actually saying something. All I can say to you is : TRY THE WATERMELON CAKE BECAUSE IT IS DIVINE!



IPPUDO

MY PERSONAL OPINION: BEST RAMEN


When it comes to Japanese cuisine, I normally just go for sushi. I have actually had a couple of ramens from different Japanese restaurants before and I was never too keen on them. So, when my friend suggested this place, I was feeling a little meh. But I decided to give it a go anyway because I wanted to try it. Holy heck! That ramen was beautiful. 



IKEA MEATBALLS

MY PERSONAL OPINION: BEST MEATBALLS (duh!)


I felt really left out when probably 99% of the people that I know have actually tried IKEA meatballs. So, I made it a mission to give it a go on my previous trip. I remembered feeling absolutely stuffed from breakfast and my brother decided to go for a walk in IKEA. And I said to him "right, we are going for meatballs and I don't care if you have them or not, but I'm having Swedish meatballs today!" Some people may think it's overrated but in my opinion, they are probably the best meatballs I've ever tasted in my entire life. The cranberry sauce just makes it perfect. Absolutely gorgeous.



So, that concludes my top 5 food I've tried so far!

Do give these places a go if you are ever in Kuala Lumpur. Trust me, you will not regret it.

X