expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Restaurant of the Month: San Marino Restaurant

Good morning my lovely foodies out there

It feels like forever since I last written a post about food but that's not really true. I've just been writing about my life so much that it feels like I haven't posted my "Restaurant of the Month" post. Don't worry - I never forget. After all, I am a true foodie at heart :D

I've got a wonderful place to share with all of you today. I've been here a couple of times on dates and this place is just so amazing. Might look like your average restaurant from the outside but once you step in, "OH MY GOOD GOD" will be the only thing you can say :D

So, my favourite restaurant in May is............










............ San Marino

Italian food.

I just love 'em!

First of all, the atmosphere in this restaurant is just uh-may-zing! It's modern and classic, the staffs are so nice, and the menu is just incredible. It's located in Sunderland and just near to where I live, so it's the perfect location for me :)


At the beginning, they'll give you some bread to nibble on, which is a BONUS! And I'm talking high quality bread.

I'm not really an expert when it comes to describing Italian food but I do love a good Italian meal. So, I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking for me instead :D


Honestly, best garlic bread I've ever tasted so far. And I'm not even a huge fan of garlic breads but this just completely changed my mind about them. But I do only order garlic bread in this restaurant :P 


Love myself a good pizza :)


Top: Seafood Lasagna (to die for!)
Middle: Risotto with bacon (yums!)
Bottom: Seafood Tagliatelle (OMG YES!)



This was just SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!


I love this place so so much and I wish they could expand. The restaurant is always packed - probably because of the amazing food. So make sure you book before you come here :) 






X