expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 10 June 2016

PERFECT DAY AT THE BEACH + BOWLING LIKE AN IDIOT

Good afternoon my lovely friends

If you guys checked out my "Summer Bucket List" post last month, I mentioned in there that I wanted to go to the beach as many times as I can. But the weather has been playing with me lately. One day it's sunny, and the next day, it's either too cold or too windy, or raining cats and dogs.

So when I checked the weather forecast yesterday, it said "highest 22/lowest 16". I immediately made plans to go to the beach right after work. Trust me, it was really REALLY warm. I'm absolutely terrified to go back to my country because I fear that I will melt like butter the second I step out of the plane. 

But since I've only been to the beach once after I posted the bucket list, I decided to go again yesterday so I wouldn't miss out on anything.


DAY 17 OF MY LITTLE ADVENTURES: PERFECT WEATHER FOR THE BEACH + BOWLING LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT



I've always been a huge sucker for beaches. Back home, the only problem I have about beaches is that there are sand-flies everywhere. Here, the only problem I have is the water being too cold. But no matter what, I will always love being on the beach. It's just the perfect place to spend quality time, to clear your head, to reminisce about the past, to have a little alone time with yourself or just to enjoy the sound of waves.

I do all of the above. 


I'm actually quite lucky to have been to the beach yesterday because the weather today is just so dark and gloomy. So, yay for me!

There's also no point in going to the beach without having fish and chips or ice cream. So we had both. No surprise there. The reason why I'm also not in a bikini :P


SOMETHING I LOVE: GOING TO THE BEACH

I also went to a crazy bowling session. I'll be completely honest right now. I SUCK AT BOWLING. Always have and always will. So please, no one invite me to go bowling! Haha! But I decided to give it a go since I wanted to enjoy my day.


It didn't go as bad as I'd imagined but it didn't go well too. Haha.

SOMETHING DIFFERENT: WELL, THE LAST TIME I WENT BOWLING WAS PROBABLY 2 YEARS AGO


I hope everyone had a good week! It's Friday and it's time to partayyyy! Wooooo! I'll just be chilling at home, doing my laundry :P




Enjoy your Friday night my lovely people!



X