expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 25 May 2016

KRISPY KREME + YOGA

Good afternoon my lovely peeps!

I hope you're all having a nice day so far. I know I am. I am not joking but I feel more productive ever since I gave myself the challenge of blogging about doing something new/different or something I love/enjoy everyday.

And I'm also not going to lie. It is quite difficult to find and plan something new to do every single day for the next 25 days. I mean, it's only day 5 since I started and I'm struggling a little.

I guess it's because I'm still working 2 jobs. I mean, just because I'm doing something different everyday and writing about it doesn't mean I've already quit my jobs. That's why I'm not taking anything to the extreme.....YET! Haha! Soon though.......soon.

I've got another chilled out post for you today. Like I said, I'm still working but I'm also trying to be as spontaneous as possible in my everyday life. So, I hope you don't find it too boring.

Honestly, I don't think it is because I don't normally do the things that I'm doing now that often. In time, you'll come to see what a boring person I can be :D


DAY 5 OF MY LITTLE ADVENTURES: KRISPY KREME + YOGA


I mean, the title itself is a bit contradictory (cry laughs)! But I've always been the type of person who eats what I want/as much as I want and exercise afterwards if I feel really guilty about having too much food.

I know some people out there who are on strict diets and extreme workout regimes. And I completely salute them. I really want to be like them but I've tried and tried and failed so many times. I would stick to a diet for 3 days and then give up. I would stick to a fitness regime for a week or two and be done with it.

So, I always just eat what I want and exercise when I want to. Now you see why I don't exactly have a bikini bod! LOL! But it's fine. As long as we're all healthy and enjoying life :)


SOMETHING I LOVE: DESSERTS (FOOD IN GENERAL! I THINK I'VE ESTABLISHED THIS A LONG TIME AGO)

SOMETHING I ENJOY: EATING! (OH AS IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW)

SOMETHING I DON'T DO THAT OFTEN: THE LAST TIME I HAD KRISPY KREMES (OR DONUTS, FOR THAT MATTER, WAS LAST HALLOWEEN! OMG! 7 MONTHS AGO!)

I've already made an appointment to go for a yoga class with one of my friends because it's something I really wanted to try for a long time. I taught yoga back home but I haven't done any yoga since I came to the UK! I wanted to experience what it's like over here and whether it's the same as the ones back home.


Although this was done on the beach, it's nice to know that I can still do this pose and that I'm not rusting inside....yet!

I couldn't take pictures in the studio because it was way too dark and I was in full concentration mode. But it was such a nice session. Not going to lie, my thighs are aching a little right now (this just shows how unfit I've become).

Yoga is so much more than flexibility. Oh it is so much more than that! And that's why I love it. If anyone wants to try something new, I would seriously recommend this!

SOMETHING I LOVE: YOGA

SOMETHING NEW: YOGA IN SUNDERLAND







Yay! 2 more days till weekend!



X