expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 24 May 2016

SECRET GARDEN + CHILLING WITH MY DOG

Good morning my lovely readers

I have both good news and bad news for you. Good news is that Monday is over, bad news is that it's only Tuesday today :(

I have quite a chilled out post today. After all, it was Monday yesterday and as much as I want to make Mondays more interesting, it's just not possible (LOL)! Well, at least I tried.


DAY 4 OF MY LITTLE ADVENTURES: SECRET GARDEN + CHILLING WITH CUTIE ZAC



I got a colouring-in book for Christmas and I've only touched it once which was before New Year's Day. Since then, I kept it at the bottom of my table because I've just been so busy with work and life and never had the time to think about colouring-in or actually colouring-in.


I decided to take it out again because I feel like I need more colours in my life (as cheesy as that sounds). I find that that book calms me down and kills time. It also looks good no matter what colour you choose. I mean, I coloured a leaf blue instead of green and it still looks awesome. Haha! You'll see what I mean.


I got kind of hooked after finishing the first page so I picked a few more to colour-in. Not going to lie, took up 3-4 hours of my time. And then I stopped because I got a little stressed out. I mean, colouring for an hour or so is fun but not so much when it's 4 hours :P



SOMETHING I ENJOY: COLOURING AND BEING CREATIVE

I then decided to chill out in the sitting room with my (technically, my housemate's) dog, Zac. I feel like I don't spend enough time with him. I don't want to miss him too much when I leave. I mean, I've got 2 dogs back at home and I miss them so much everyday.


Look at him! He's just too cute!!!

SOMETHING I LOVE: DOGS AND SPENDING TIME WITH THEM 







Zac says hi to all of you :D 



X