expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Things (I Want) to do in August

Hello August!


I don't think I've ever been happier for a month to end. July was absolutely horrendous - to both my mental and physical health. In fact, I've only just recovered from my sickness 2 days ago. But you know how I've always wanted to be a morning person, right? Well, I think I'm slowly getting there by waking up at 4 am every morning to go to work. I'm slowly adapting to this new routine of mine. 


But as bad as my month was, I managed to cross out everything from my July list. Surprising huh? 


Here are some things I'm looking forward to this month:


1. Exercise more 

2. Film more YouTube videos

3. Detox every once in a while 

4. Focus on my goals (it is August, after all) 

5. Expand my work profile 



I need to get my mental health game back on track. Slowly but surely. What are your goals for this month? Let me know in the comments 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment