expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 2 July 2018

Things (I Want) to do in July

6 more months till Christmas. Oh damn, it's a little too early to say the C word (lol!)

Welcome to the 2nd half of 2018, my dear friends. 


June has been a rather challenging month for me. Nevertheless, I'm grateful for all the lessons I've learned.

So, here's to a more productive 2nd half of the year.


1. Be more creative 

I'm being exposed to more and more things that require creative thinking and I'm very happy about it. I get to share my creativity with people and I also need to be as creative as I can.


2. Be a morning person

Now that I am forced to wake up at 4:30a.m every morning due to work schedule, I need to actually train myself to be a morning, hopefully sooner rather than later.


3. Go on a road trip 

I seriously need to go on road trip!


4. Write more

In terms of blogging as well as writing a short story.


5. Learn to be more grateful

So many things have been happening and I feel like I haven't had the time to be grateful about all the blessings I've received. So, I need to slow down and be grateful more often.



What are your goals for the month? Let me know in the comments 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment