expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 11 July 2018

The Rub Bar, KL

Whenever I go on holiday to places like Thailand or Vietnam or Indonesia, I would always dedicate a day or two for a little massage appointment. One, because it is much cheaper as compared to Malaysia. Two, easy access. Three, because I just walk way too much when I'm on holiday.



However, when I'm not on vacation, I will still try to find time to squeeze in a few massage appointments because I'm only human. I sit in front of 4 monitor screens everyday and work on my laptop. And because I've been swimming a lot lately, my body is constantly yearning for a good body massage. 

I do have two regular ones that I go to in KL but I was introduced (invited) to go to this new one called "The Rub Bar", which opened two months ago, so I went over the weekend to try it out. Let me tell you, you will NOT be disappointed. Everything looked so posh and neat, the decor is modern, and the service definitely deserves a 5-star. 




Once I entered the place, I was served with ginger tea (which is one of my favourite teas) and they actually sell homemade soaps which smelled amazing. I definitely felt like I was walking into a grand spa. It was definitely a good hour spent on a Saturday morning and I am 100% going to come back here.




Highly recommended! If you haven't been, you should definitely try it out. They are having some promotions now so head over as soon as you can or as soon as you need to de-stress :)
You won't regret it 


Here's a short video to show you what it looks like: 


No comments:

Post a Comment