expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 1 July 2018

10 Highlights for the 2nd Quarter of 2018

We are finally at the half year mark, my friends. Saying hello to the 2nd half of the year and goodbye to April, May and June. 



Just like my first quarter of 2018 highlights post, here are 10 of my highlights for the 2nd quarter of the year:


1. Traveled and explored a lot more, which I intend to keep doing




2. Manage to meet up with my family and loved ones 



3. Manage to expand my social network as well as make more new friends


4. Met and interviewed singer-songwriter Zee Avi twice





5. Manage to be in the papers, again. This time, a full page :)




6. Manage to get a "promotion" at work. Proud to say as of 2nd of July, which is tomorrow, I'll be doing The Morning Show 


7. Started exercising and being active after such a long time


8. Learned to control my coffee intake and cut down on it 




9. Finally understood the meaning of self-love and pulled myself out of a rut (blogpost on that up soon) 


10. Explored and tried so many different things




The 2nd quarter of the year has been a rather challenging one but I've learned a lot from it. Here's to the 3rd quarter of 2018. Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment