expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 4 April 2018

10 Highlights for the First Quarter of 2018

January, February and March have been absolutely amazing. And it's unusual for me to say this actually because January is normally the sh*ttiest month for me.


Anyway, here are 10 of my highlights for the first quarter of 2018:




1. Had my haircut after what seems to be forever 



2. Met up with a couple of my favourite people and friends (you know who you are)




3. Manage to go back to my hometown after a year



4. Traveled 




5. Got another tattoo 




6. Met James Blunt and interviewed him (oh yeah. that happened. Check the video out below




7. Interviewed a couple of people on the show (I used to hate doing interviews but I feel more comfortable about it now)



8. Be in the papers (yes, it's tiny but yay!




9. Progress on my book



10. Attended 2 concerts (Imagine Dragons, James Blunt





I feel extremely blessed to be able to do all these things. Here's to an amazing second quarter. Cheers everyone x 



James Blunt Interview: 



No comments:

Post a Comment