expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 19 July 2018

Weekend Getaway: The Happy 8 Retreat

One thing I learned about myself this year is that I quite like taking road trips. It's a different sort of adventure from travelling to a different country. And like I mentioned in one of my previous posts, there are plenty of hidden gems in Malaysia in terms of glamping, retreats and hideaways.

I haven't been on a road trip/retreat since March so me and my friend decided to go. We found a really cute and affordable retreat.


Actually, one of my goals is to visit as many retreats in Malaysia as possible - no time limits though.


Anyway, the one we went to last weekend was in Ipoh, Perak. It's called The Happy 8 Retreat, which is a 2-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur.


It was basically like a tree-house/bamboo house. So, if you are looking for a quiet place to wind down for the weekend, this place is definitely worth the visit.




How do you feel about glamping and retreats? Let me know in the comments :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment