expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 23 March 2018

Weekend Getaway: Sentosa Villa

One thing I absolutely love about Malaysia is that there are so many hidden gems here. By hidden gems, I do mean villas and resorts and retreats where millennials can glamp.


Oh yes. We take glamping very seriously nowadays. 




There are plenty of cute little hideaways you can find in Malaysia. The one I went to over the weekend was Sentosa Villa, Taiping, Perak (which is like a 4-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur).

If you are looking for total tranquility, nature, affordable, peace and serenity, you should definitely check this place out. My friend and I went for the junior suite. There are plenty of other options but we just opted for this one because the whole point was to wind down and relax. And Sentosa Villa was the perfect place to do it.




If you've had a really rough week or rough month and you're just looking for a short escape into nature, I highly recommend this place because I came back feeling refreshed and pumped.




Here's a short video to show you exactly how it looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment