expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 7 August 2018

PICNIC IN THE PARK

I've always loved the idea of picnics. Parks, picnics, nature - there's just something about the combo that is so magical.

Besides beaches, I'd say being in the park with my favourite people, having a nice time, is the next best thing. 


I can't remember the last picnic I had but I have been planning one for a long time. And finally did it over the weekend. My friend and I found a nice park (Wetlands, Putrajaya) to have our little picnic and I absolutely loved it. 


I would definitely recommend going to the park and chilling once in a while because it's just amazing. Pack up a picnic, take lovely pictures, enjoy the nature and just relax.

Here's a little weekend vlog for you:





Do you love picnics? Let me know in the comments
x

No comments:

Post a Comment