expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 15 August 2018

OOTD: #KLFW 2018 (THE SHAPE OF WATER)

This was my first time attending Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week. In fact, I've never really been to any fashion event before apart from launching of some new lines, but never a fashion week. So, I had the amazing opportunity to attend KLFW with one of my PR friends.

We were Amelia Hassan's guests. Amelia Hassan is of course, a fashion designer. Her theme for all of her guests was ocean blue because she wanted to incorporate the concept of "The Shape of Water" into her collections. Therefore, all of her pieces were different shades of blue which was just amazing.

I was only at KLFW 2018 for Day 2 but here's my little OOTD for the event.



Paris Ashiqin (left) - My PR girl


Some of last year's models


Fashion designer, Amelia Hassan (centre)

No comments:

Post a Comment