expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 26 December 2017

5 Places on My 2018 Bucket List

I always get very intrigued whenever people talk about bucket lists.




I've always been a huge fan of them.




It gives me something to look forward to. A goal. Some kind of purpose. Excitement. Life.




I've been reading a couple of different bucket lists from different bloggers and I decided to share my very own travel bucket list for next year. Ideally, it would be great to visit all these countries but I'd likes to visit at least 2 of these places.


Here are 5 places on my 2018 bucket list:


1. Maldives

2. Nepal 

3. Australia 

4. Vietnam 

5. Philippines 



Do you see any of the places you'd like to visit in the list? What's on your 2018 bucket list? Let me know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment