expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 29 December 2017

My 2017 Highlights

If I'm being completely honest with you, 2017 has been another roller coaster ride for me.


Emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. 


I have to say, 2017 has been THE quickest year I've ever encountered. It's also been one of the most unpredictable years ever. Full of surprises - good and bad, full of uncertainties, full of "YOLO" moments. Overall, I would say that I've had quite a good year. 


Here's a quick recap of my 2017 and moments that I'm forever thankful for:  


FAMILY & FRIENDS 

1. Got to travel a lot more with my family 


Retreat (October)


Bangkok (February) 



2. Got to travel a lot more with my lovely friends 


Phuket (April)


Colombo (December)


York (September)



3. Visited my dear ones in the UK 




4. Met some amazing friends (new and old) 



CAREER

5. Interviewed quite a number of people without having panic attacks




6. Improved a lot more as a writer and a content creator (by this, I mean being consistent and not slacking on my blog. eii eiiii) 




7. Engaged and met many listeners ONLINE (Let's make it real life next year) 



SELF

8. Travel alone quite often 




9. Increased my level of self confidence 




10. Pushed myself way out of my comfort zone 



Honestly, I've had quite a good year and I'm so so thankful for everything and everyone I have in my life. Thank you for making my life suck less - in other words, I love y'all! 



It's always nice to reflect on what you've done in the year. What are your highlights in 2017? Let me know in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment