expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 13 December 2017

My Christmas Playlist

It's the most wonderful time of the year.


Oh yes it is!



I love everything about Christmas. I don't even care how commercialized it's become. I still love this season to bits. The decorations, the costumes, the festivities, the Christmas markets, the music, the food...I could really go on and on.




But here are 5 Christmas tunes I've been obsessing over as of late:


1. Baby, it's cold outside





2. Christmas Eve





3. Winter Wonderland/Don't worry be happy





4. Kenny G - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas





5. White Christmas





What are your top 5 Christmas tunes? Please let me know in the comments because I would really love to listen to yours :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment