expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 13 October 2017

GLAMPING : BEST WEEKEND #2

Back in September, I started this little mini series called "Best weekends series". So, here I am with my 2nd one.


If you haven't read some of my previous posts, I mentioned that I went on a weekend retreat getaway a couple of weeks ago and it was just absolutely perfect.


Today, one of my colleagues actually asked me where the pictures were taken. And I told her Sekeping Serendah (Malaysia) - it is just a couple of hours drive out of the city. She was amazed. I told her to definitely try it out sometime.



But hey, glamping (glamorous camping). It was my first time too and I think I'm getting kind of obsessed. If I'm being completely honest, I loved it so much so that I even planned another one a week from now. Oops.



Here are some of the things I did over that weekend:


1) Reconnect with nature 





2) Glamped 




3) Outdoor activities: hiked, cooked, swam.....etc.




I vlogged the whole thing. The video is down below if you want to watch what happened on that weekend :) Hopefully this will help some of you who are planning a weekend getaway or just planning what to do on your weekends :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment