expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 14 October 2017

The Simpler Things in Life

I always tell myself and the people whom I'm close to:"remember to appreciate the little things in life". When I wake up every morning, I would always tell myself "wow. Today is a miracle. I get to see the beautiful sky, I get to hear the birds chirping, I'm healthy and alive."


Of course, if I'm being completely honest with you, I sometimes do tend to fall off the wagon. Whenever I've got too much on my plate, whenever I'm stressed out over unresolved matters, whenever I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I do forget to say those things to myself. 


See, when you're living in a big city - you tend to have a more routined life. You become a robot like everyone else without even realizing it. You work, you come home, you eat, you go to sleep, and you wake up. ROUTINED! 



However, I have been getting back into the habit of appreciating the simpler things in life. Life can be beautiful every single day if you take the time to live for the smaller things - wind blowing across your face, smell of freshly cut grass, etc. 


Here are some of the pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks that make me appreciate my existence in this world a little bit more :) 






Appreciate, live, be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment