expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 15 October 2017

Spiritual Detox

I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say "we all work in a very political environment". By this, I mean office politics, of course. It's everywhere.

To be honest, I came into this entertainment industry, this media world, thinking everything and everyone will be perfect. Oh how very wrong was I! 


However, we're all human beings. People talk about people. It's only natural. 


So, I read about spiritual detoxing not too long ago and I do find myself a bit happier and care-free when I talk less about people and mind my own business. 

Basically, spiritual detoxing is when you TRY not to say anything negative about anyone - including yourself. 

Things you would normally say to yourself in the morning like "I don't think I'm good enough", "I don't look as pretty as her", "I'm not this, I'm not that".... etc. 



NO. 


STOP RIGHT THERE. 

Don't say or think anything negative. 

I tried doing that for 3 days and it felt amazing. So, the challenge is to either do it for 

a) 3 days

b) 7 days

c) 45 days

d) 3 months 


Don't worry if you fall off the wagon. Just get back up again. Try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment