expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 20 February 2017

3 Food Places Worth Visiting in Bangkok

Last week, I took a short trip to Bangkok. And I guess it's no surprise to all of you how much I love food. 




I haven't been to Bangkok in such a long time but I have to say, it was great. The weather was lovely, which means no yucky rain. The food was awesome. It was amazing. 

So, I was only there for a couple of days but I found quite a few places worth visiting if you're ever in Bangkok, and by places, I mean food places :) 

*And please, don't ever skip mango sticky rice if you are in Thailand (Bangkok or not). 


1. Thipsamai

This place is seriously good. And I know how much I love Pad Thai, but I don't think I will ever eat any other Pad Thai unless it's from here. Yes, it's seriously that good. Judging from the queue, you don't need me to explain. Basically, this place just serves Pad Thai of your choice (with seafood, with egg, and/or with both). However, I would not advice you to go on an empty stomach because you're going to wait about 30-50 minutes. So, make sure you're not absolutely starving when you want to come here.





2. Hello Kitty House 

If you are ever near Siam Paragon area, I think this place is worth a visit for its atmosphere and if you just need to stop for an afternoon tea. The customer service alone is amazing, so you will definitely feel comfortable in there. 





3. After You 

Again, if you are ever near Siam Paragon area, this is the perfect place to chill out and relax. This place focuses more on desserts, so for you sweet tooth out there, this is the place to be. I ordered peach tea and Matcha Toast on that day and it was amazing. There are other toasts, of course, but this one was "Valentine's Special" so I decided to give it a go. Definitely worth a visit.





So if you're ever in Bangkok, get yourself a mango sticky rice first, and then head on down to visit these places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment