expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 6 June 2016

STRAWBERRIES + SHOPPING + CINEMA

Good evening my lovely people

I hope everyone is having a nice and cozy evening right now. I know I am. I've always had a love-hate relationship with Sundays but I'm starting to love Sundays more now. Because it's literally a day for you to do absolutely nothing. Haha! And of course, it's a day for you to pamper and prepare yourself for another week ahead.


DAY 14 OF MY LITTLE ADVENTURES: STRAWBERRY SEASON + MASSIVE SHOPPING + ME BEFORE YOU


I had such a productive day yesterday. I feel like I am most productive on Saturdays. Anyone else feels that way or is it just me? :P After a nice breakfast with a few mates, I decided to get some strawberries because I don't often get the chance to have strawberries back in my country. And when I do, it is crazy expensive! Not to mention, the strawberries right now are just soooooo fresh as compared to when it was during winter time.


I got some Dutch strawberries (my personal fav) at the fruit stall near my place. They're just the best things!


SOMETHING I LOVE: STRAWBERRIES. I MEAN, I BASICALLY WENT A LITTLE STRAWBERRY CRAZY AS YOU CAN SEE. RIBENA STRAWBERRY WAS SOMETHING NEW FOR ME. 

So, myself and Trevor decided to go on a massive shopping spree yesterday. For those of you who do not know, we will be going to Bali in a couple of weeks' time and I will be going back to my country and probably travelling to Thailand with my mum. Hence, the crazy shopping session. Plus, I haven't been shopping in suuuuchhhhhhh a long time. I mean, even people who know I love shopping knows I haven't been spending money on clothes for almost 2 months now. I've been such a good girl. Like I can't even believe how good I've been. But I decided to go a little crazy yesterday and got almost all my supplies for my trip and for home too. The only thing I've been putting off buying is bikinis. I've been saying I'm going to get myself a few bikinis now and still haven't gotten any yet. So, I'm probably going to have to get some this coming weekend (Rachel, if you're reading, have you gotten your bikini? lol).


But yes, I've got enough "supplies" for a month, I guess.

I won't show you guys what I've bought because it might bore the crap out of some of you haha. But I WILL show you my favourite purchase of the entire splurge.


It is this fun, flowery playsuit I got from New Look. I was so lucky to find the only one left hanging on the sale section and in MY size too. And it was only £8! I mean, look at the details on it. I especially love the criss-cross thing going on in the front area. And I don't know where this flowery obsession came from but I'm really digging these sorts of prints lately. Probably because it's summer time. But I didn't have this obsession last summer. Hmmmm?. Ah well.

SOMETHING I LOVE: SHOPPING!

Remember in my Summer Bucket List, I said I wanted to go to the cinema at least 10 times? Well, I went to watch "Me Before You" last night which made it my 4th trip to the cinema.

I thought it was going to be the usual chick-flick but there were loads of scenes that will make you laugh. And of course, cry. I haven't cried so much since "The Fault in Our Stars". But it was such a good movie. It makes you learn to appreciate your life even more. I loved it and might even go watch it again. Anyone? xP

SOMETHING I LOVE: MOVIES IN CINEMAS


I hope everyone had a great weekend!




X