expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 5 June 2016

NATIONAL DONUT DAY + DYING MY HAIR

Ah donuts.

That's the stuff!



DAY 13 OF MY LITTLE ADVENTURES: NATIONAL DONUT DAY + DYING MY HAIR


Hello my lovely people.

As most of you would know (or wouldn't), yesterday was "National Donut Day". And I didn't want to miss out on anything so I went and got myself a dozen of Krispy Kreme Donuts! 


Don't worry though. It wasn't all for me! 

I realize this is now the second time I've written about Krispy Kreme donuts. What can I say? They're just too damn good. And I feel like I need to appreciate the fact that I can still handle the sweetness because I went with a couple of people from work (they are probably like 35 and have kids) yesterday and they were saying that they used to love donuts but after they hit a certain age, they just think it's too sweet. 

I don't think it's an age thing, personally. I think it's a preference thing. Like, I thought I would never ever stop eating french fries, but I did. Or that I would always like candies, but I stopped having candies when I turned 19 or 20. I still have them every now and then, but I just don't fancy them as much as I used to. So, I do think it's just personal preference rather than age. Haha. Maybe I'm wrong. 

But yes, back to donuts.

I had a Nutella-filled donut and it just melted in my mouth. It was just SO good. But it's the type of goodness that makes you feel a little guilty after consuming 3 or 4 of 'em. Haha! I don't mind though. I went straight back to work to burn those calories xD. 


I hope everyone had a nice donut day yesterday and if you didn't, just let me know. I don't mind sitting down and having donuts with you :D 

SOMETHING I LOVE: DONUTS.....NUTELLA....CHOCOLATE

On a completely different note, I decided to dye my hair again after 1 and a half years. Nothing too extreme, don't worry (mum, if you're reading. haha). I was getting bored of my "sort-of" ombre hair. I wanted it all brown again. But obviously, I wanted it to match the colour of my old hair. And so, this is the result. 


I think it's alright considering I did it myself. It doesn't look that much different though. But I like it. 

SOMETHING NEW: DYING MY HAIR AFTER 1 AND A HALF YEARS




Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! Love ya!