expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 21 June 2016

DISCONNECTING FOR 24 HOURS + SUNRISE

Good evening my lovely readers

I'm back again after a short hiatus. I guess I just can't keep away from my blog :)

As most of you may know, I've traveled more than 24 hours to get to my destination now, which is Bali, Indonesia. I think the last time I've visited this place was 13 years ago. Everything has changed. I'm surprised how much this place has developed and evolved.


Anyway, we decided to stay in Ubud, Bali, for a night. We stayed in a villa. And by villa, I mean, complete disconnection from the internet - which also means, no Wi-Fi, no electronic devices, absolutely nothing.


Of course, it doesn't mean sitting around all day doing nothing. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole nature part of this trip. I think I really needed that because I've been so caught up with my life that I don't really get to disconnect from the world and disconnect from social media accounts.

I didn't plan anything for this. I just wanted to have a day of total disconnection.

So basically, we just walked around the city (it is a really small city, trust me), explored the city, had some food, went to a local cafe nearby, chilled in the villa, and witnessed a sunrise.


The sunrise was absolutely stunning! Probably one of the most incredible things I've ever seen in my life. 

Here are some of the pictures I managed to take since I woke up pretty early for these. Enjoy :)



I mean, just look at those volcanic mountains. Now, I can officially say I've witnessed a sunrise in one of the most nature-filled country. Or a foreign country :) 


I also think it's nice to switch off for a while and enjoy what's around you. Not too long though because I was reaching for my phone after probably 26 hours :D



Hope everyone had a lovely weekend X