expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 21 May 2016

DAY ON THE BEACH + AMAZING SEAFOOD

Good morning my lovely readers

Sorry for not updating regularly. But I was coming up with ideas for my blog and I'm sure you're going to love this one! Well, I hope so anyway :P

So, I've decided, since I will be leaving the UK in another 3 weeks or so, I will be doing something different/something new/something that I love/enjoy EVERY SINGLE DAY until June 14th, which is the day I'll be leaving. And I will blog about all the events the next day and tell a little story behind everything I did.

So, I really hope you're all as excited as I am. I have got some really exciting things planned. And hopefully, I'll complete them all.

OK. Long introduction out of the way. Let's jump into the real thing now! (Literally. LOL)



DAY 1: DAY ON THE BEACH + AMAZING SEAFOOD

Yesterday, my friends and I decided to go to the beach because the weather was amazing and also, we haven't spent time together in ages.

I've always loved being by the beach, even when I was back in my country. I guess it's something about the sound of waves that calms me and looking at the sky which makes me think of endless possibilities. I just love it!



SOMETHING NEW: MY OUTFIT

I never wear interesting things because I'm constantly working/in my work uniform. But to be honest, that's not the only reason. I've always been very simple and dull with my outfits. So, I've decided to take out all my never-before-worn clothing from my wardrobe and pieced them together. Not too sure if I rocked it or not but at least it's something new to me :) 




Good friends + Good weather = Perfect Day!



They don't call me "The Jumping Queen" for nothing xP *jokes*


SOMETHING I LOVE: SEAFOOD

Well, I love food anyways. There's a restaurant nearby called "Latimer's Seafood" and I've only been there once but my friends have never been before. We decided to go there for lunch (brunch). 



BEST PART: COMPLIMENTARY DESSERTS! A.K.A FREE DESSERTS! OH YES!




I really had a nice day. I never thought I'd be that tired but it was completely worth it. Day 2, I'm coming for you! :D 






What are your plans for the weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it's a good one! X