expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 16 May 2016

Monday Motivation

"Monday is the perfect day to correct last week's mistakes." - Annonymous 


I don't know about most of you out there but I'm one of those people who live life by amazing quotes and good sayings. Especially on rough days, I would just read positive quotes over and over and over again. 

Sometimes, I feel like some quotes represent me and my life, which is a little scary because of how real they are. 

Today is just one of those days when I'm feeling a bit down. So I decided to share 10 quotes and sayings that I've been loving recently. 




Be grateful no matter what


Don't be afraid to try new things


First impressions lie


Something to always remember about our parents


Be yourself


Have faith


In times of darkness, meditate or pray


We have all the answers. All we need is action.


Key to a happier life


Never pass up opportunities




Hope this post can relate to some of you out there. Just remember, you're not alone :)



Thank you for reading X