expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 23 May 2016

CUTEST TEAPOTS EVER + CINEMA

Good evening my lovely readers

So, like I've said in my previous post, I will be blogging everyday until June 15th, which is the day I go back to my country. Honestly, I'm excited to go back but I'm a little nervous too because I haven't seen my friends in such a long time. It's like I've been living a second life over here in the UK. But I'm sure everything will be just fine. 



DAY 2 OF MY LITTLE ADVENTURES: CUTEST TEAPOTS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE + X-MEN


There's a little place called "Crumb On In" which I've always wanted to go to but just couldn't find the time. So, I decided to go there for a little afternoon treat with my loved ones. And honestly, it's the cutest little shop ever. Everything they served was so fresh and the teapots - OH MY GOODNESS - were the cutest teapots I've ever seen in my life. 

Take a look and you'll know what I mean :)



And then there's desserts :) 



SOMETHING I LOVE: TEA + CAKES/ ANY SORT OF FOOD AT PLACES I'VE NEVER BEEN BEFORE

After relaxing for a bit, we decided to go to the cinema to watch the new X-Men: Apocalypse. 

SOMETHING ON MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST: GO TO THE CINEMA AT LEAST 10 TIMES

SOMEONE I LOVE: JENNIFER LAWRENCE (HENCE X-MEN)



SOMETHING NEW: DRESS AND SHOES (BOUGHT THEM LAST YEAR AND ONLY TOOK THEM OUT WHEN I WAS CLEANING MY WARDROBE LAST FEW DAYS)


I'm really happy to be doing something I enjoy everyday, even if it's just putting on a never-before-worn dress or a new pair of shoes. It's just a refreshing feeling. I do almost the same thing everyday, wear the same clothes almost everyday too because I'm mostly in work uniforms. So it's just nice to have a different routine/different look. 


Anyway, I hope everyone had a nice weekend and ready for another week ahead :) 



X