expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 28 May 2016

CHILLING + QUITTING ANOTHER JOB

Good evening my beautiful people

Again, I'm not going to write a long intro because I know you just want me to get straight to the point on this subject :D So do I.


DAY 7 OF MY LITTLE ADVENTURES: CHILLING + QUIT WAITRESSING


Lately, the weather has just been awful. We have not seen any hint of sunlight for the past 3 days. Even today, it's dark and gloomy. But at least it's not raining.

So what better to spend a cold, dark day than to just stay at home in bed, getting cozy and watching Netflix, right? Well, that was what I did yesterday.

But I had to work a night shift so my friend and I decided to go chill for a bit. By chill, I mean, have hot beverages together and talk nonsense to pass time :D

We went to Coffea Caban (my previous restaurant of the month) for tea because it's located just behind my workplace. Convenient!


SOMETHING I LOVE: HOT CHOCOLATE + CAKE


I went to work and again, I handed in my 1 week notice. Yes, next week will be my final week as a waitress. I have been working as a waitress for over 2 years now and I have to say, I'm really glad I'm leaving. 2 years of waitressing is more than enough for me. Don't get me wrong, working as a part-time waitress is good money but not for that long. I will post my whole experience in the near future.

But for now, I'm being brave and going for what I truly want in life or at least trying to find out what I truly want in life.

SOMETHING NEW: AGAIN, IT'S NOT EVERYDAY THAT SOMEONE GETS TO QUIT A JOB THEY'VE BEEN WORKING FOR 2 YEARS





It's finally Friday! TGIF!


X