expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 28 May 2016

TGIF + HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS + COCKTAILS

Good afternoon everyone

First of all, I would just like to quickly thank everyone of you who has been reading all my little adventures. It's already been a week since I've started this whole thing and the response is great!

To be honest, before I came up with this idea of sharing my stories everyday until the day I leave UK, I did think whether it would be too boring or too mundane. But I decided to do it anyway. My blog is like a little online space for myself and I feel so happy that people are taking the time to read it. I do put a lot of effort into producing good contents, so I hope you guys find it nice to read.

But yes, little "thank you" speech out of the way.


DAY 8 OF MY LITTLE ADVENTURES: TGIF + HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS + COCKTAILS AFTER WORK


I'm always so excited when it comes to Friday, as I'm sure most of us are :)

I think there are 2 days that I never truly took the time to appreciate... Sundays and Fridays. But ever since I started working, I finally understand the true meaning of TGIF!

To me, Fridays are for chilling, hanging out and catching up with friends. People can be so caught up with their own busy lives during the week and forget to check in with their friends. So I think Fridays are perfect to have some drinks and quality time with some friends.

Yesterday, I got to hang out with my lovely friends and had a nice lunch with them. I love these girls so much.


People (friends) who do not see and talk to each other for a long period of time and yet still feel comfortable around each other are like diamonds.


That's how I feel with these girls. I do not see them everyday. In fact, the last dance (we met at dance, just FYI) we did together was back in March. And it is now end of May. That's how long I haven't seen or spoken to them.

I treasure people like these so much because I can be myself - the crazy, stupid me I am - around them and feel comfortable at the same time.

But yes, I finally got to check in with them after such a long time. And it was great. Food and all :D (Let's never leave the food out!)


SOMETHING I LOVE: CHINESE FOOD

SOMETHING DIFFERENT: WELL, IT'S NOT EVERYDAY I GET TO HANG OUT WITH THESE LOVELY GIRLS OR HANG OUT AT ALL, FOR THAT MATTER

There was a football match going on last night in Sunderland (first ever International match, I heard). It was a friendly match - England VS Australia, if I'm not mistaken. All I know is that England won! YAHHHHH! 

My friend and I finished work at 10 p.m last night and decided to chill out for a while in a pub near my place. The thing I like about pub is that it's not like clubbing. You order your favourite drink and you sit in a booth with your friend and chat and chill out and wind down and have a nice time.


(Left to Right) Woo Woo, Pina Colada (not milk!), Sex on the Beach, Key West Cooler


SOMETHING I LOVE: COCKTAILS + CHILL

SOMETHING I DON'T OFTEN DO: HAVE COCKTAILS OR ALCOHOL, FOR THAT MATTER

Honestly, I sound like the saddest 25-year-old in town. But I just have so much going on and so much work, it's hard to do things that I like. I do not have the time for any of it. But like I said, the whole point of me writing everyday is to share what I love doing before I leave the UK.




Enough rambling for now. Have a lovely weekend everyone!



X