expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Restaurant of the Month: Casa Italia

Like I said at the end of last month, I will feature ONE restaurant in my blog that I really enjoyed throughout the month. 

I find it quite difficult to pick a favourite restaurant because everyone knows how much I adore food. And it's not like I go to 100 new restaurants every month. I mean, I would be so broke right now. But yes, I do like spending money on good food. And no, I don't feel sorry about that. A foodie will never be sorry for spending too much money on food. :D

I was very ill in the month of February so I didn't really get to go many places. I think I only tried out 10 restaurants in total. So it is easier for me to pick this time. So, the restaurant of my choice for February is.........









..........Casa Italia


A very common Italian restaurant name. I mean, its' direct translation is Italian House, which I think is really really classy. I've been here once back in 2014 but I didn't get to order much because most of my friends were sharing food and I didn't get to try out many dishes. 

So, I decided to come back here a couple of weeks ago with my eating buddies, whom I love very much! *Seriously, I love people who can eat with me and people who are not disgusted by the amount of food I eat. If you are one of those people, please be my friend now HAHA*

The food was so so good. They even have special offers: Monday-Friday 5pm-7pm; 3-course-meal for £9.99!!!! I was stuffed after that! Cheap and filling = My kind of restaurant! :) Anyway, let the pictures do the talking now....



 For starters:


Mushrooms in creamy, white wine sauce with a touch of garlic, on toasted bread


Potato Skins (a must)

For Mains:


Penne with wild mushroom, onion, chicken, garlic, white wine, cream and tomato sauce


Tagliatelle with cream, bacon, black pepper, egg and parmesan


Pollo House Special with crispy bacon, fresh leeks and garlic


For dessert, all three of us had:

Chocolate Cheese Cake


It was just too good! There were other wonderful desserts on the menu but once a chocolate lover, always a chocolate lover :)


Oh, and to top it all off, the restaurant had 2-for-1 cocktails!!!! :P YUMS




:)









P/S: I'm really bad at naming Italian food so I sort of just describe the food that I had that night. Haha. I'm improving though :) Magnifico! I really recommend this restaurant! Lovely!