expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 29 March 2016

All Things Easter

Good afternoon my lovely readers

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and for those of you who are still on your Easter break, I'm jelly :( So so jelly.....

Anyway, my post today would just be a casual update on what I was up to during my short little Easter break.

I've never really fully understand the concept of Easter eggs or Easter bunnies or why we receive them during Easter and I don't intend to look up on it because I'm sooooooo loving all the Easter chocolates I've received!

I mean, just look at it! It's perfection!


Seriously though, if you asked me, I'd probably have some kind of chocolate overdose after consuming all of these :/


Mmmmmm... Happy Easter indeed :)


My boyfriend managed to get one massive chocolate egg which is bigger than my head but seriously, Thorntons have the most insane chocolate eggs I've ever seen in my entire life!


My own personalized chocolate egg :)


As you all would probably know by now, I bake every weekend whether it's Saturday or Sunday. Sometimes, I try to bake on both days. So I was super excited to bake something for Easter. I call them Mini Easter Cheesecakes (view previous post for details).



Had a really nice chilled Saturday night watching BatmanVSuperman in the cinema with boyfriend and Nic. Got takeout after movies and chilled at my place watching "The Big Bang Theory", which is now my 2nd favourite sitcom!


Had a relaxing Sunday with them two as well. Going to the pub for food and drinks. Really had some alone time these few days which is really refreshing.



Easter Monday turned out to be Easter Food-day for me. Went out to try out a new place with boyfriend. I think this bistro might be featured in my "Restaurant of the Month" unless I try out some more new places in the next few days. But I doubt it. I really liked this place.


To avoid spoilers, I'm not going to give any more information or any more pictures about this place :)


Went for a girls night out with my 3 favourites!


I mean, it's just meat overdose that is. Good friends + food = what more could I ask for :)



Basically, I had a really nice break with all my friends, chocolates and food.


I hope you all had a nice relaxing break as well. 




X