expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 30 March 2016

The Body Shop SALE (Mini Splurge)

OK. So I don't know why, but lately, I've been having really dry skin. All around my elbows and my hands. Normally, I only have dry lips but I don't know how or why I have dry skin all of the sudden. I mean, I was fine in winter and it just turned spring last week. And I haven't worn any sleeveless outfits yet so my skin can't be too exposed to the weather or anything. I don't know :/


Anyway, whenever I have dry lips, I always always always get my lip glosses and lip balms from The Body Shop. I really love all the products and smells in Body Shop because it's not too overwhelming. For me, they all have the perfect scent, which sometimes make me buy products that I don't really need. 


So, body shop sent me a couple of notifications and emails saying that they're having a clearance sale and I immediately went online to browse through everything that was on sale. 


Hence, the word "mini splurge" :P Ooops 


I mean, it is kind of mini. I love the look of all of them on the website so I got as many as I could :) And they arrived yesterday *squeeks*


As you can see, I went a little shower-gel crazy because I got a Strawberry one for Christmas and I absolutely loved it! It smelt lovely and felt really good on the skin. And these were mostly just £2-£4 each. BARGAIN! 

LEFT TO RIGHT:

  1. Mango Shower Gel 60ml - £2
  2. Passion Fruit Shower Gel 250ml - £4
  3. Vineyard Peach Shower Gel 250ml - £2.50 (Currently using this one and LOVING it!)
  4. Frosted Plum Shower Gel 60ml - £3 (I love purple so decided to get this)


These things I got because I NEED and WANT them! :D 

CLOCKWISE FROM TOP:

  1. Fijian Water Lotus Body Lotion 250ml - £4.50 (I don't have any lotions at the moment and this looked interesting)
  2. British Rose Petal-Soft Hand Cream 30ml - £5 (This was New-In and I needed hand cream so I got this and it smells SO GOOD!)
  3. Amazonian Water Lily Perfume - £3.25 (Honestly, look at how tiny and cute that bottle looks! And the name caught my eye too)
  4. Coconut Body Butter 50ml - £4 (Currently using every night and the smell actually makes me sleep better. NO JOKE) 




Loving my purchases. whooop whoooop!



The sale is still going on so go on over to their website and check those out :D



X