expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 30 November 2018

Things I've Learned from Every Trip in 2018

Final day of November and then........ Christmas!!!! YAYYYYY!!! 


Anyway, I did mentioned in a few of my previous posts that I'll be spending Christmas at home this year instead of going away. Yes, my ass is staying put. However, I will not be doing vlogmas as I did it last year and found it really time-consuming. I couldn't really enjoy every moment properly. Also, I'm much busier this year. So, I've decided to just post a few Christmas videos instead of doing vlogmas :) 


So, because I've made travelling a priority this year, I wanted to see what I can take away from each trip. And like I mentioned, I learned a lot from every trip I've been on - be it about myself or about life. I write down everything I was feeling at a particular moment and everything I've learned after each trip. I find it very refreshing to read my travel notebook which I carry around with me since last year. But anyway, here are a few things I've learned from each trip.


Colombo, Sri Lanka - Dec 2017: Taught me how to be more grateful for what I have in life.


Krabi, Thailand - Jan 2018: You can make things beautiful and you can see beauty in everything if you just open your mind.


Hatyai, Thailand - Mar 2018: There is no such thing as old. You are never too old to do anything. 


Koh Lipe, Thailand - Apr 2018: Life can really be that simple. You just have to choose whether you like the simple life or the complicated life. 


Nha Trang, Vietnam - May 2018: There's so much to learn in life. People will never ever stop learning. 


Lombok, Indonesia - June 2018: Treat people how you want to be treated. Show kindness and respect wherever you leave your footprints. 


Ipoh, Malaysia - July 2018: Learn how to appreciate the simpler things in life. 


Sepang, Malaysia - July 2018: There are plenty of hidden gems in the world. Just like human beings, you just have to know where to look for those hidden gems. 


Langkawi, Malaysia - August 2018: Time alone, peace and serenity - these are some of the more important things in life. 


Siem Reap, Cambodia - Oct 2018: Do not take life too seriously. Happiness is a choice. You choose it. It's something that you can genuinely control. 


Penang, Malaysia - Nov 18: It's REALLY enough to have just 3 (a few) friends in your life who genuinely care for you and be there for you than having thousands of fake friends. 


2018 has honestly been a great travel year! x

No comments:

Post a Comment