expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 4 December 2018

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It would be freaking awesome if I could say: "Oh hey December, the only thing I want to do this month is to be festive and nothing else." I mean, I could say that and I do want to do that. But I feel like there are 3 types of people when it comes to the month of December.


1. I want to not do anything except be festive and happy and listen to Christmas music (which is totally fine since I started listening to Christmas songs back in October, guilty) for 31 days. 

2. It's just another month. So, I don't really care if I'm working. 

3. People who are in between the two.



I think if I was still a kid, I'd be #1 because that's when kids have holidays or days off of school/uni. However, as of today, right now, an adult (I hate this word because we all know that adults are just kids earning their own money for a living and not living off of their parents, duh), I definitely fall in the 3rd category. I don't really mind working for the dollars but I also want some festive elements in the month.

It would be lovely if time could just stop and wait for us to finish our so-called "one-month-festive-celebration", but we all know that ain't possible.



This month, besides focusing on all the festivities, there are 5 more things I want to focus on:


1. Look back at the year and count my blessings

2. Make at least 3 people laugh every single day

3. Meet up with close friends and family

4. Not get carried away with sales, overspending and overeating 

5. Make gingerbread men and make my house smell like gingerbread 



With that said, I do hope we all end 2018 with a bang! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment