expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 23 November 2018

Staycation Weekend (Ibis KLCC)

With the holiday seasons right around the corner, we can often find 5 types of people. 



1) People who have already booked their family trips/trips months in advance.

2) People who want to travel for the holidays but have no idea where to go or still planning where to go. 

3) People who want to stay put at home and not go anywhere at all.

4) People who want to relax out of their homes but do not want to travel far. 

5) People who have no idea what to do during the holiday seasons. 


I think I will admit it right now - I'm NEVER in the 1st category. I constantly find myself in between 2-4. I love travelling and all, but sometimes, I just want to relax in a place that feels like my home yet not so far away from town or my own home.

There are plenty of options nowadays with things like Airbnbs, serviced apartments, villas, etc...


Last weekend, I had the opportunity to have a lovely staycation at Ibis KLCC before my birthday. I knew I was going to be busy, so I just wanted a little relaxation time for myself before a hectic week ahead. So, here's a fun fact for you:

Ibis KLCC is the second biggest Ibis in the world and the biggest in Asia Pacific. It's within a 5-minute walking distance from major tourist attractions like KLCC twin towers, KL aquarium, Suria shopping mall, etc... It's basically in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. 




I was very impressed with their facilities and most of all, the rooms. It's cozy just like home.



Pool with a view




One of the best massages I've ever had, hands down!



Business area



Not to mention the local delights they offer.



So, if you are in between categories 2-5, going on a staycation is perfect.





Here's a vlog from the staycation :)




No comments:

Post a Comment