expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 11 June 2018

Where I Stayed in Lombok, Indonesia

If you've been following me over on social, you'll know that I spent last weekend in Lombok! It was a very last minute decision as I didn't have any holidays planned for this month and my uncle wanted to live life on the edge :)

Initially, I wanted to do Thailand but I realized I've done Thailand so many times already this year. So, we both decided on Indonesia instead. And I'm so glad we did! Kuta, Lombok is just one of the most amazing places I've ever been to.



If you're like me and you don't like crowds and tourists too much, Lombok is the perfect place. It's not commercialized yet. At first glance, I thought it couldn't be real but yes, it was oh-so-real. From what I've heard, Lombok is basically a stop-over for most tourists. From Lombok, they will travel to Bali, Gili, Ubud...etc...

We stayed for 4 days in this amazing place called "Kuta Baru Hotel". Seriously a hidden gem.




This amazing hotel is just 5 minutes away from the nearest beach (Mandalika) and 5 minutes away from all the delicious restaurants. 




No comments:

Post a Comment