expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Your Nha Trang Travel Guide

Many of you who have been reading my blog for quite some time would know by now that I love myself a good beach holiday. Beaches are where I would always run to when I am under extreme pressure.


I have been eyeing Vietnam for quite some time now because I've never been before. In my 2018 travel bucket list post, I did mention that Vietnam is one of the places I would definitely love to visit.


Nha Trang is a coastal resort city in southern Vietnam known mostly for its beaches, diving sites and offshore islands.

One thing I will say about Nha Trang is that I am definitely going back there again.



- FOOD - 

I have a new found love for Vietnamese cuisine. For vegans or vegetarians, it will be a little bit more tricky to find food but there are definitely vegetarian restaurants.




- EXPENSES - 

I literally brought RM400 to spend and I came back with RM100 to spare. So altogether, I spent about RM300 on this 3D2N trip. However, there will definitely be times when you will get asked to pay ridiculous amount on food and transportation. Just be prepared to spare some cash on that.




- SCENERY - 

Absolutely free of charge. I would definitely visit Vinpearl Amusement Park the next time I go back but that would be about RM120 per person.






I stayed at the amazing An Vista Hotel. Here's how it looks and also an unofficial guide on what you can do when you are in Nha Trang:

No comments:

Post a Comment