expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 17 May 2018

3 Easy Ways to Style Your T-Shirts

Everyone owns a t-shirt. In the fashion world, t-shirts are probably the easiest thing to style.

I was doing some spring cleaning over the weekend and realized that I own way too many t-shirts. Well, more than an average person probably should. 

So, I decided to categorize my t-shirts into 3 categories: plain, patterned, and wordings. And I've also decided that I'm not going to purchase anymore t-shirts until absolutely necessary. 



(The lovely Chrissy and I have decided to collaborate on this post. So, if you are having a difficult time styling your white t's, check her post out!



There are so many ways to style a t-shirt. Sometimes, it's because there are too many choices, we just end up not wanting to style them at all and go for a dress instead. But if you have any of these 3 t-shirt categories in your wardrobe, here's how I would style them: 




The Plain White-T


When it comes to plain Ts or plain white Ts, since it is the simplest of them all, I want it to stand out. And by doing that, I would normally pair it with a more unique colour. Not that black or denim won't work, I just want to add a unique colour so that white is still the focus. 



The Patterned T



I like styling patterned Ts because it doesn't even matter if you go overboard. 




T's with wordings


I own way too many t-shirts with wordings but I just love myself some good, inspiring wordings. And whenever I see people wearing t's with a nice quote or a funny joke, I will always smile at them. 




If you have a certain way of styling your t-shirts, leave them in the comments. We're always looking for new inspirations :) 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment