expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 30 November 2017

DECEMBER GOALS

OH MY GOODNESS!


It's finally here. 


December is finally upon us, my friends. It's the final month of the year. It's the final month of 2017! Can we just take a moment of silence to fathom how quickly 2017 have passed?


I mean, it doesn't even feel like a year have passed. I'm not saying I had an amazing year, but I'd say I've had quite a busy year. Hence why time just slipped through my fingers.


I'd also like to point out that I've been completely rubbish with my November goals. Out of the 5 things, I've only managed to do one thing - and that is work harder.




But anyway, since it's the final month of 2017, I really want to make this month's goals count. So here they are:


1. Spend more time with friends and family instead of alienating myself from the real world


2. Travel more 


3. Cook more - I do tend to cook more in December because of the festivities happening around me


4. Be spontaneous 


5. Attempt to do Vlogmas - please subscribe if you haven't already :) 



And to end my monthly goals, here's a beautiful quote for this month:


"People judge you no matter what. So stop thinking about what other people say. It's your life. Make it awesome!" 




What are your goals for the final month of the year? Let me know in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment