expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 25 November 2017

What I Pack for a Weekend Retreat

Weekend getaways have always been one of my favourite things to do, especially when they involve getting away from the city and all its madness.


Weekend retreats are my new found love. 



Oh yes, I do love myself a little weekend retreat getaway. Which reminds me, I think I'm due another one SOON! (You can read my weekend retreat posts here and here.)




Weekend getaways and weekend retreats are slightly different, as I'm sure most of you will know. Retreats are more secluded. You connect more with nature. You're in a middle of nowhere, basically.


So, here are a couple of things I would pack for a weekend retreat:


Toiletries 


  •  Toothbrush and toothpaste
  •  Mosquito repellent (IS A MUST!
  •  Lip balm 
  •  Sunscreen 
  •  Hand sanitizer 

Clothes


  •  Shorts (hot climate, jungle. you do the math
  •  Comfy clothes 
  •  Bikini (if there's a pool or beach nearby

Others


  •  Book
  •  Phone, charger and camera (very limited digital items because the whole idea is to connect with nature
  •  Sunglasses 


What do you pack for your weekend retreat? Let me know in the comments :) 

P/S: You can watch two of my weekend retreat videos down below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment