expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 31 October 2017

October Highlights 2017

First of all, Happy Halloween.


Sadly, I'm not celebrating Halloween this year because I'm in the midst of moving to a new apartment. But I do hope y'all enjoyed/enjoy yours.



October has been..... quite good. Very busy after a long break back in September but it's all good.



Here are some of my October highlights: 


1. I got to go on another forest retreat 





2. I attended more events which was in my October goals


3. I got to interview 2 ambassadors on my show - Cuba and Argentina


4. I got interviewed by children from Singapore - which was so cute


5. I spent more time with friends whom I love



What are your October highlights? Let me know in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment