expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 29 October 2017

Happy Place: The Wild

More than a week ago, I said that I would share all of my happy places with you.



As I said in that post, I do have many places.


The wild is another happy place for me.



I've always been quite alright with adventures. I hike occasionally, I love the sound of crickets, I enjoy walking in parks, I am fascinated by nature. However, I would not consider myself very adventurous because there are some things that I dare not try.

Anyway, if you've read some of my previous posts, you would know that I've been to 2 forest retreats this month and it was just the most amazing thing ever. Hence why, being in the wild is definitely one of my happy places.



What's one of your happy places? Let me know in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment