expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 25 July 2017

How To Style a Striped Shirt

So, if you haven't seen my June Haul video yet, I basically went a little crazy. I mean, I haven't been shopping in what felt like ages! But in the video, I did explain that things were on sale everywhere I turn to. And come on, you all know that I shamelessly admit that I am a shopaholic. So, sales and I go great together but sales and my bank account - not so much. 


Anyway, I am completely obsessed with this particular striped shirt that I purchased from HnM. It's so simple but it can be styled in so many ways. So, I've put together 3 ways on how I would style this striped shirt. 




1. Dungarees




2. Accessorize 




3. Casual  




Comment down below which one's your fav :) 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment