expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 1 June 2017

June Goals

That's half a year gone, my friends! 


We are actually in the month of June already.


And it is starting to freak me out a bit because normally, this time round, I'd be asking myself "What have I actually achieved in the first half of the year?"


Well, I can tell you that I have grown a lot as a person, as an individual. I see things differently. I learned new things about myself that I'd never thought of - be it feelings, blessings or things.





To be perfectly honest with you, last month was a really tough month for me. I experienced hardships, pain, suffering, happiness, sadness, you name it. And it took a lot of motivation and support from the people that I love to get out of the state that I was in.



Don't worry. I'm perfectly fine now. Back to my normal self :) 



So much has happened in just 31 days and I guess I'm just terrified because 2017 is slipping through my fingers. But that is a story for another day. I am here today to share with you my June goals.




And since May was so tough on me, I found a motto that I'm going to stick to this month:


"You only have one job. And that is to live an extraordinary life." 


I have come to realize that whatever worries you have won't help you progress in life. And whatever hopes and dreams you have, they are useless if you don't go out there and make it happen. Don't just settle! Your job is to live an extraordinary life and with that comes hard work, dedication and commitment. Do what you can to achieve that because that is the only job you should be focusing on.


This month, my goals are to:


1. Meet more people 

Because I forgot how much I love meeting new people


2. Focus more on myself 

Because I feel like the second half of the year is going to get rough


3. Film more videos 

Because that makes me happy


4. Write and blog more

Because let's face it, I was rubbish at blogging last month


5. Be brave

Because I forgot how good it feels to stand up for myself and what I believe in



All of these things make me happy. And I guess I just lost track of what I actually love doing and what makes me happy. That's why I'm going to focus more on myself this month. I mean, the whole idea of monthly goals is to keep track of what makes you happy in life :)



So here's to the June. May it be fruitful and stress-free. Happy mid-year, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment