expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 8 June 2017

Chasing Happiness

Hiatus no more :)


To be really honest with you, I've been neglecting my baby (my blog) because of various reasons. Tight schedule, conflicting emotions, de-motivation, you name it.



Which is why yesterday, I took a walk in the park alone and I realized that life can be beautiful.



Life IS beautiful. 



You just need to appreciate the little things in life. The birds chirping, the sound of the wind, the breeze on your skin, the sun in your face, the smell of freshly cut grass - just any little thing that would put a smile to your face.



We're so busy chasing whatever it is we're chasing that we sometimes forget to be happy. Don't get me wrong. Chasing your dreams is an amazinggggg thing, trust me. But chasing happiness is even more amazing.


You see, in the process of chasing your dreams, you face hardships, you face difficulties, you face obstacles, and you lose focus, you lose yourself, and you lose your happiness. So it is important sometimes to just sit alone and think about the little things that make up life.


The sky, nature, look at everything around you.




Lately, I've been adjusting to something that I'm not entirely comfortable with, hence why I haven't blogged or written that much. And I know that's no excuse at all to neglect what makes me happy.



You see. I asked myself this exact question and I want you to ask yourself this very question too. And just dig real deep and find it in your heart:



"What makes you happy?" 

NOT

"What do I want in life?"



Are you happy eating? Cooking? Hitting the gym? Sleeping? Travelling?...


That's the simple question.


So, my friends, if you ever find yourself unhappy, just sit alone and ask yourself that. And if you want someone to talk to, hey, I'm not going anywhere from now on :)




It's time for you to chase your source of happiness :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment