expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 20 March 2017

SUNDAY FUNDAY: PHOTOSHOOT + LIFE UPDATE

Photo shooting in my pjs ..... to be exact.


If I'm being completely honest with you, I've always felt a little weird whenever it comes to a photoshoot because I never know how to pose or what facial expressions to give.

But as of late, I've actually found joy in photoshoots. I mean, I actually enjoy it at times. And by this, I don't mean people/professionals taking pictures of me, but me taking pictures of things as well. I guess it's because I've been doing it more often in the past 2 years.

However, if you get to know me, you'll know that I don't really care how I look in pictures. My close friends will describe me as the girl who pulls the weirdest face or the girl who always smiles with her teeth showing when it comes to taking pictures. It's completely true :D I find that those "real" moments and "real" laughs are the ones that I love the most, no matter how horrendous I look.

Anyway, I did another shoot yesterday for an upcoming collaboration and I enjoyed it a lot especially because I was in my pjs and in my own bed.



Life has been hectic lately. I didn't even realize that March is almost gone until I was filling up a form at work today. I mean, I hate the fact that I cannot take a minute to fathom how quickly time flies. And honestly speaking, I am afraid. I'm afraid of closing my eyes and missing a moment. I'm afraid I'm not spending enough time with people I care about.


But other than that, my illness is finally gone and I'm soooo ready for another break.

Hope you guys are enjoying what's left of March because I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment