expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 27 September 2016

SUMMER BUCKET LIST (CHECKED) : LIFE SERIES #2

Even though I am currently living in a hot-climate country, which means I get to have summer all-year-round, I do know that summer is officially over back in the UK and also in the US. I am actually quite sad because Autumn is my favourite season and I'm sure it's a lot of people's favourite season as well :) Just because I get to see the leaves turn from green to orange to brown, I get to experience the change of weather, I get to dress up in fashionable autumn clothing. Just everything really.


Good evening from my side all you lovely people.


Since my "Summer Bucket List" post was such a huge hit, I wanted this 2nd episode of my life series to be about summer and myself. So, I've decided to go through all the things I've listed back in May and check if I've completed my list :D

So, here goes.


1. Wear more dresses [√]


Most of my friends and family know that I'm the type of girl that goes out in a pair of jeans or shorts and a t-shit or a vest. But I actually did wear loads of different dresses over the summer. (Check out the post about my summer dresses in a week post here). I am genuinely proud of myself for doing this.

2. Go for picnics [√]


I feel like I've had quite a few picnics over the summer and I absolutely loved them!

3. Beach [√]


Yes, I don't think I need to list down how many beaches I've been to over the summer. But you can check out my Bali post here and here and also my Krabi post here. I miss being by the beach :(

4. Wear a bikini & feel good about it [√]


Something I never thought I'd be able to do without feeling a teeny bit embarrassed but I rocked it (I think. haha!). I even did a collaboration blog post with ADORE ME about beachwear here.

5. Yoga [√]

6. Eat more fruits [X] 

Although I did do this before I left the UK, I haven't been having fruits as much as I'd like to over here.

7. Hang out more with friends instead of working all day [√]

8. Have deep and meaningful conversations more often [√]

I find that this is very healthy for the brain.

9. Go to the cinema at least 10 times [X]

Unfortunately, I am just too busy to go to the cinemas. Even when I'm back home right now, I can hardly find time to go to the cinema but I have been 3 times here and 4 or 5 times back in the UK over the summer. It's still not 10 times :(

10. Cut down on takeaways [X]

Something really hard to do, unfortunately. It's like asking me not to swear :X

11. Be grateful & proud to have everyone [√]

12. Vlog more [√]

I have actually vlogged over the summer about my trips and what I've been up to. I will upload more videos soon though. You can check out my channel and subscribe here if you want :)

13. Try something new at least twice a month [√]

14. Read a good book. Or two [√]

I've been reading a lot of books over the summer and I think reading might be a new found hobby of mine. I'll be writing a post about my top 3 favourite books soon, so stay tuned for that :)

15. Kiss more [X] 

Well, I can't just randomly run around the streets kissing people, can I? Although, that actually sounds like a challenge I'm willing to accept (haha!)

16. Travel more [√]


17. Love more [√]

18. Spend more time interacting instead of zoning out and daydreaming [√]

Something good I've managed to change about myself over the summer :)

19. Spread more joy and happiness [√]

Well, I make my friends laugh. So, I should hope so.

20. Be more helpful [√]

21. Make at least 2 people smile in a day [√]

22. Write more [√]

23. Meditate in a natural environment [X]

There is absolutely no way to do that here. The sun is scorching hot and the temperature is 35 degree Celcius every single day.

24. Take things easy [X]

Something I'm trying really hard to do but I still can't fully relax when my brain is turned on.

25. Be care-free [√]

It is kind of contradicting but I ticked this box because I learnt to not care what people think of me over the summer. That's what I mean by care-free here (haha!).


I guess I did alright. 19 out of 25. That's pretty good, I reckon.



I hope all of you had a great summer but it's time to welcome Autumn now. Whoop whoop! X