expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 9 May 2016

Summer Bucket List

I realized I've never done a "Bucket List" post before and since it is now May and the weather is more on my side (in other words, it's beginning to actually feel a bit like summer), I've decided to make me a "Summer Bucket List"!


How exciting! *squeeks*


In my previous post, I mentioned that I'm slowly making small changes in my life. And just to put it out there now so that this doesn't come as a surprise in the future, this might potentially be my final summer here in the UK. So, I thought it would be a good idea to compose a little list of things I'd like to do starting today.


So here it is:


1. Wear more dresses
2. Go for picnics
3. Beach, beach and yes, more beach! (I've already got a few days of beach sessions planned in my diary)
4. Wear a bikini and feel good about it
5. Yoga


6. Eat more fruits (started this already so yay me!)
7. Hang out more with friends instead of working all day, everyday
8. Have deep and meaningful conversations more often
9. Go to the cinema at least 10 times
10. Cut down on takeaways


11. Be grateful and proud to have everyone
12. Vlog more!
13. Try something new at least twice a month
14. Read a good book. Or two.
15. Kiss more


16. Travel more
17. Love more
18. Spend more time interacting instead of zoning out and daydreaming
19. Spread more joy and happiness
20. Be more helpful


21. Make at least 2 people smile in a day
22. Write more (which I am already doing and I'm genuinely proud of myself for keeping it up)
23. Meditate in a natural environment (park, beach...)
24. Take things easy
25. Be care-free



Although some of these might sound like mid-year resolutions than a bucket list, it's a list I'm planning to stick to and I'm going to try to cross everything off after summer and start on a new list :)


Thank you for reading X



What is your Summer Bucket List?