expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 12 January 2019

Realistic 2019 New Year's Resolutions

I've always been a fan of reading what's on someone's resolution list (not because I'm nosy.... well, maybe because I'm nosy) because it inspires me a little more and sometimes, it gives me ideas and things I never really thought about achieving. So, as tacky as it is, I still quite like going through people's list but I don't really like creating my own.

I would normally do a post about "highlights of 2018" or a look back at the year but thinking of it, I'm just glad I made it through 2018 alive. 2018 for me was scattered - difficult, messy, unorganized, confusing, unattractive. But I do have some beautiful moments too, in terms of self-development and self-improvement.



Anyway, I've sat down and thought about some of the things I'd like to focus more on this year. A more realistic one, if I might add, because things like swearing less - probably ain't f*cking happening any time soon.


1) Concentrate on my health

Because goddammit, I'm going to hit 30 soon. F*ck!


2) Read more

Books, articles, blogs, magazines


3) Work hard, play hard 

I need to find the balance between the two. I'm still learning but I'll get there


4) Spread positive vibes as much as I can 

And also surround myself with good vibes whenever I can


5) Follow the wave and go with the flow 

In other words, I'm not going to take myself and life too seriously this year because it got me nowhere last 2 years


Of course I do have a few other personal goals of my own and I will use all my willpower to get them but I won't get disappointed if I don't achieve them because I know for a fact that I will give it my 101%.



So, Happy 2019 everyone. Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment