expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 9 January 2019

4 Places on My Travel Bucket List 2019

I've been reading a few travel bucket lists from various bloggers and if you have been following my blog for some time, you would know that "travel bucket list" post is a tradition around this space :)


However, I don't know if I mentioned anything about this yet but last year, I made it a priority to travel every month as it was one of my New Year's resolutions. But towards the end of it, I didn't quite enjoy it anymore because it felt more like a chore than a vacation. So this year, travelling is not really a MUST for me. However, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to travel and go places.

Trust me, thinking of places to go and creating a bucket list gets me excited all the time. After all, no one should be in one spot for the rest of their lives. Places are meant to be visited, cities are meant to be seen, countries are meant to be traveled to.



1) Terengganu (Malaysia) 

Although I love travelling away from my own country, I do feel like there are still a lot of places I'd like to visit locally. It also makes it more do-able for me. So, road trips, here I come.



2) Vietnam 

Last year, I've only managed to visit this beautiful country once and I fell in love with the place and the food instantly (well, the food mostly, not going to lie). So, I will be returning to Vietnam for a few more visits in the coming months.



3) Hong Kong 

It's been a while (more like 20 years) since I was here. It's time to create new memories.



4) Maldives 

Because it's the Maldives!


What's on your travel bucket list 2019? 

No comments:

Post a Comment